Chicken tandoori recipe: In restaurants, tandoori chicken is usually made in a tandoor (furnace or stove). This stove is no longer possible at home. So take a look at QuickHealthRecipe to make tandoori chicken at home without the tandoor oven. So without any further delay let’s start cooking. (chicken tandoori recipe)
- 4 behind the chicken leg
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Almond paste 1 teaspoon
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon of sour yogurt
- Onion paste 1/2 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- The amount of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Food coloring (not mandatory)
Tandoori spice ingredients for chicken tandoori recipe
- A little less than 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Folded cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Nutmeg powder 1/8 teaspoon
- Jayitri powder 1/6 teaspoon
- Beetle salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Thoroughly clean the back of the chicken leg and gently cut it horizontally with a knife. Be careful not to cut too deep.
- Now it’s time to marinate the chicken. Fry the chicken in a bowl with oil and all the above ingredients well. And keep it in the fridge for 7-8 hours or overnight. (chicken tandoori recipe )
- Once the chickens are marinate, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Now brush the oil in the baking tray and take the chicken pieces to the tray. And bake in the preheated oven at the same temperature for 40-45 minutes.
- Take out the tray once in a while, turn the chickens over and brush the oil on it. When the chickens are ready, lightly burn the chickens in the oven broiler for 2 minutes. Just before taking them out of the oven. Remove the chicken from the oven and cover it with foil paper for 15 minutes. (chicken tandoori recipe)
- Then serve hot with parotta or naan.