Chinese vegetable: Different flavors of Chinese vegetables Different Chinese vegetables are usually make by mixing different vegetables. It is lightly sweet and very tasty to eat. People of all ages make a pond. Many go to restaurants just to eat it. But you don’t need to go to restaurants to eat these tasty Chinese vegetables, because you can make this at your home very easily.
If you follow this recipe, you can easily cook these Chinese vegetables at home. And everyone gonna love it. So let’s take a look at how to make a fun and Chinese vegetable in a very simple way and with simple vegetables.
Ingredients for Chinese vegetable
- Carrots (medium size)
- Papaya (medium size 1 hrs)
- Cabbage: (one-fourth)
- Mushrooms ( 5-6 pieces)
- Capsicum ( 1 large )
- Corn Flour (Take 2 tablespoons in 1/2 cup of water)
- Chicken (chopped) or prawn (1/2 cup)
- Ginger and garlic paste (1 tablespoon)
- Onion (1/2 cup chopped)
- Slightly testing salt
- Tomato Sauce (Slightly)
- Chicken stock or hot water (as quantity)
Instructions Chinese vegetable
- Cut all the raw vegetables at your convenience and cut the onion into cubes.
- Now boil all the vegetables except capsicum. When boiling, mix a little salt and cornflour to keep the color of the vegetables. The color will be green. (The color of the vegetable will be darker). And remember the vegetables would be half boiled.
- Now take some oil in a frying pan and fry ginger and garlic until it will turn lightly golden. When it will be done, add the chicken with a little salt and fry it till the fry done properly.
- Lightly fry with capsicum and onion for 1-2 minutes. Then stir well with all the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add a little amount of chicken stock or hot water. When the water is being a little less or after 5 to 6 minutes open the lid and add some cornflour. Which you mixed it before with the water.
- Now add the sugar, sauce, and lemon juice. It will make more the vegetable tastier.
Now serve the delicious Chinese vegetable as you want. Hope you like this recipe. See you soon. Stay safe, stay healthy.