Chicken nugget: Dear Kitchen Reader, Today’s special menu is Chicken Nuggets. Chicken nuggets are unparalleled in hospitality, children’s tiffins, or afternoon snacks. And it’s easy and simple to make and delicious to eat. Take a look at how to make the recipe without delay.
Ingredients for Chicken Nuggets :
- 1 cup chicken mince
- Ginger powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon white mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of vinegar
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
For chicken nuggets coating:
1. Battery materials:
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 egg
- A little salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- cold water (as much as it takes to make the batter)
2. Dry materials:
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- Folding oil (quantitative)
Instructions for chicken nugget
- Mix ginger powder, garlic powder, white mustard powder, black pepper powder, chili powder, salt, vinegar. And also soy sauce with chicken mince and leave for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, divide the chicken mince into 10 to 12 parts. Now apply a little oil on your hands and shape all the parts into nuggets by hand. (chicken nugget)
- Then in a bowl, take flour, cornstarch, eggs, a little salt, and pepper and mix it with an adequate amount of water to make a thick batter. Take the breadcrumbs on a separate plate.
- Now dip the nuggets in the batter first and then roll them in breadcrumbs. Roll all the nuggets in batter and breadcrumbs and leave them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. So that the breadcrumbs are nicely set on the nuggets. (At this stage, if you want, you can keep it frozen for about 1 month without folding the nugget (chicken nugget).
- Now take oil in a pot and let it heat in the oven. When the oil is hot, turn the stove on medium heat and leave the nuggets in the oil. Fold the nuggets over low heat for a long time so that the inside is nicely cooked.
- If you don’t want to fold in oil, you can also bake nuggets in an electric oven. Then serve with rice or with the desired sauce for breakfast.