Lamb kofta curry is simple but so delicious. Everyone is going to love it, and trust me it is easy to make. You can make delicious lamb kofta for your family by just following this lamb kofta recipe.
Ingredient for kofta-
- Lamb minced-900 grams
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic paste – 1/2 tablespoon
- Eggs – 1 o’clock
- Bread powder – 4 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per taste
Ingredient For curry (lamb kofta)-
- Onion paste – 1 cup
- Kanchalanka – 1 o’clock
- Garlic paste – 4 tablespoons
- Ginger paste – 4 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Hot spice powder -1 / 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Kasuri fenugreek – 1 tablespoon
- Cashew paste – 3/4 cup
- 1 cup of thick cream
- Cooking oil – 1,1 / 2 tablespoons
- Water-100 ml
- Salt as per taste
Cooking Instructions for Kofta:
Mix all the ingredients of kofta. Take a small amount of this mixture by hand and make small balls or long koftas. Arrange kofta on a baking sheet, wrap and leave in the fridge for 1 hour. You can fry kofta in oil or you can give it in curry. (lamb kofta)
Cooking Instructions for Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry with onion paste, garlic paste, and ginger paste till water comes out. Stir constantly over medium heat so that it does not stick to the pan. Brown fry and add cumin powder, salt, turmeric, black pepper powder and coriander powder. (Lamb kofta)
- Shake it a little and take it with tomato puree. Keep boiling until the curry is thick. When it becomes thick, mix cashew paste and cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix it well with hot spices and Kasuri fenugreek and add kofta with water. Reduce the stove heat and cook for around 15 to 20 minutes to mix all the ingredients properly.
Now enjoy your Lamb kofta curry as you love to serve with your family. And if you like this recipe, please share it with your friends and don’t forget to comment. Stay connected with us.