Red velvet cheesecake recipe: Red velvet cake is a favorite dessert among dessert lovers. This Dessert is not only tasty and delicious, but it also looks marvelous. This cake is the first of other cakes in terms of color and taste. There are many variants of this cake but today we will see the recipe for making Red Velvet Cold Cheese Cake, one of the variants of Red Velvet Cake.
- For red velvet cakes
- Butter: 18 grams
- Eggs: 113 grams
- Flour: 91 grams
- Sour yogurt: 23 grams
- Flavor: 2 grams
- Red color: 5 grams
- Baking powder: 1 gram
- Baking soda: 1 gram
For cold cheesecake
- Whipping cream: 205 grams
- Cream cheese: 205 grams
- Sour yogurt: 119 grams
- Sugar: 154 grams
- Gelatin powder: 18 grams
- Lemon Zest: 1 teaspoon
Instructions for Red Velvet Cold Cheese Cake : (Red velvet cheesecake recipe)
Red Velvet Cake:
- Beat the butter and sugar.
- Now add some eggs, then beat the butter and sugar again.
- Then mix sour curd, color, flavor
- When well mixed, add flour, baking powder, baking soda little by little.
- Then bake for 180 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cold Cheese Cake Making: (Red velvet cheesecake recipe)
- First, you have to beat the whipped cream.
- Then you have to make cream cheese, beaten sugar, whipped cream, sour yogurt, melted gelatin, lemon zest, and make cheese.
- Now put a thick layer of this cheese on the red velvet cake and leave it in the fridge for 4 hours to cool down.
After 4 hours, take out the red velvet cold cheesecake and serve.
Hope you all love this recipe. So, why are you waiting for. Go, make bake the cake and enjoy with your family.