Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast– I thought I would make Russian food Chicken Kiev. But it takes about a month’s worth of butter, but I can’t believe it. So I decided to make a healthier version.
In Chicken Kiev, a mixture of butter and arb is poured into the chicken breast, soaked in egg, rolled in bread crumbs, and fried in red oil. The way I made the Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast is delicious and low calorie complete.
Ingredients for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast –
- Chicken breast- two pieces
- Olive oil- four tablespoons
- Garlic koa- four.
- Parsley – One tablespoon crushed.
- Salt- to taste.
- Eggs- without yolk, white part- two.
- Spinach- one cup, chopped.
- Mayonnaise- I took low-fat mayonnaise from avocado oil One spoon.
- Pure Kasundi – one spoon
- Pepper – half a teaspoon
- panko breadcrumbs (another will do) – one cup.
- Flour – a little.
Cooking recipe of Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Put salt and pepper in both the chicken breasts and set aside.
- Then to make pur, fry garlic in a teaspoon of oil and add spinach.
- When the vegetables are soft, remove them from the heat and rub them with parsley, mayonnaise, and cassava.
- Place the chicken breast on a plate and carefully cut the middle part with a small knife to make a pocket.
- Fill it with a cold filling.
- If the pockets of the full pockets are not closed, you can close the mouth with a toothpick.
- Place the flour, eggs, and panko breadcrumbs in three consecutive pots.
- Carefully roll the chicken breasts in flour, dip in eggs, roll in bread crumbs again and sprinkle with oil in an oven-safe.
- Sprinkle the remaining olive oil on the chicken breast.
- Then bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees C) for about fifteen minutes.
- You can braille for five minutes in the end to bring redness.
- If you have already made the chicken breast and refrigerated it, you can bake or fry it at any time.